Kintamani Volcano, Tanah Lot Temple
$45 US Full Day
- Explore traditional artisan villages, Mas and Celuk
- Visiting the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave)
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it’s lake
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Fascinating view of Tegalalang rice terraces
- Visit to majestic temple of Pura Tanah Lot
- Spectacular sunset views from Bali’s western coastline
Discover Bali’s unique cultural heritage and scenic natural surroundings on this Bali tour package of Kintamani Volcano, Tanah Lot Temple Tour. Wonder at the incredible sacred cave of Goa Gajah. Explore traditional artisan villages, waterfall view, and rice terraces. Catch glimpses of Mount Batur’s rugged slopes while having lunch. Visiting Bali’s most photographed temple of Tanah. Witness the splendour of a sunset as the setting sun paints the waters of the ocean.
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 11 hours
Start your day with convenient pickup directly from your hotel. Grab a window seat as you ride into the countryside. Stop at Celuk village famous for its gold and silver smith, and Mas village, a well-known woodcarving village. See the intricate carvings of handmade wood products, interact with the friendly villagers, and watch how artisans transform a simple piece of wood into fine art.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and stop by the UNESCO-listed cultural site of Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and wonder at the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures carved into the cave entrance.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it’s crater lake.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature..
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple, Bali’s most photographed temple. The temple is perched on a little rocky islet that is inaccessible during high tides. Watch the surf crash around the base of the temple as the sun sets on this picture-perfect scene.
Please Email to confirm your booking.
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
- Get special discount for group booking
+62 823 4027 4330