Elephant Ride, Kintamani, Ubud Tour
$95 US Adventure – Combination
- Up-close session with Sumatran elephants
- Adventurous elephant expedition across the Wos River
- Panoramic views of Tegenungan waterfall, and Tegalalang rice terrace
- Discover the holy spring temple of Tirta Empul
- Walking tour into the local Coffee farm
- Marvel at the majestic volcanic mountain of Batur and it’s lake
- Scenic buffet lunch with breathtaking views of Mount Batur
- Distinct architecture of the royal palace Puri Saren Agung
- Explore the Ubud traditional art market
Bali Elephant Ride, Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour is one of the best Bali combination tour package which not only offers an exhilarating experience of riding a majestic elephant, but also combine it with a sightseeing trip to visit some of the most popular tourist attractions in Bali like; Tegalalang rice terraces, Kintamani volcano, Local coffee farm, Tirta Empul the holy spring temple, Ubud palace, and Ubud traditional art market.
Pick up time 08.30 AM | Duration 10 hours
Get picked up from your hotel and cruise to the Bali Zoo Park in comfort for a shorter adventure trek of riding an Sumatran Elephant that leads your through our tropical zoo panorama where you’ll hear the screech of our gibbons mingled with birdsong from our aviary. After visiting the same bathing pool and elephant habitat you’ll return via a picturesque route through our lush jungle gardens with a view of several animal domains along the way.
Next to Tegenungan waterfall that surrounded by green valley, and take you to visit Tirtha Empul temple that located at Tampak Siring. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremony for Hindu people.
Head to the village of Temen and join a walking tour into the local Coffee farm. Stroll past fragrant coffee, vanilla, fruits, spices, and clove plantations and learn about the uses and medicinal benefits of the herbs. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the roasting process, and savor the chance to taste dark cups of coffee made from freshly ground beans.
Continue trip to Kintamani, where you can admire the lush panoramic sight of Mount Batur and the glistening volcanic crater lake of Danau Batur. Your lunch will be served at a delightful restaurant, which direct by the view of the volcano and it’s crater lake.
Drive to the Tegalalang village, the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
Please Email to confirm your booking.
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- ATV Quad Bike safety equipments; helmet, boot
- Professionally trained ATV Quad Bike guide
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
+62 823 4027 4330