Denpasar Bali City Tour
- Exploration of Denpasar, the capital of Bali
- Historic Puputan Square, memorializing colonial history
- Discovery of arts, culture & history at Bali Museum
- A visit to Badung Market—the largest market on the island
- Iconic architecture & Balinese history at Bajra Sandhi
Pick up time 08.00 AM | Duration 7 hours
Conclude your tour with a visit to the Bajra Sandhi Monument. Discover the history of the Balinese people’s struggle against Dutch colonists and see one of the city’s most famous monuments, with 17 dioramas commemorating Balinese freedom fighters. This monument contains 33 dioramas describing the history of the prehistoric (300,000 BC) that the humans are still moving and highly depends on the nature until the independence era (1950 – 1975) where the development of Bali are covering all aspects such as political, economic and social cultures. After that enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant before you are conveniently transfer back to your hotel.
Please Email to confirm your booking.
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan
- English speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Government tax
+62 823 4027 4330